1 hour JetSki Rental Tour in Dubai riding around the Palm Jumeirah, passing the Hotel Atlantis and Burj Al Arab. We will guide you safely.
2 hours JetSki Rental Tour in Dubai. See all the hot spots like Burj Al Arab, Burj Khalifa, The World Island and the Palm Jumeirah.
JetSki in Dubai Marina | JetSki Tours | JetSki Rental Dubai
Enjoy riding a Jetski in Dubai
JetSki-Dubai provides Jet Skis for rental in Dubai. Our JetSkis guarantee a stable and save ride on the open Sea. First time on a JetSki? No problem, you can easily adjust the Power of your JetSki. We will help you to find the perfect setup for your JetSki Rental in Dubai.
We provide the best, strongest and fastest Jet Skis for rental in Dubai, With a wide selection of Jet Ski Rental options we have something for everyone. If you're looking for the best, strongest and fastest Jet Skis to rent in Dubai, then you've come to the right place.
At JetSki-Dubai®, Jet Skis are our biggest area of knowledge and passion. Apart from providing the biggest, fastest and most powerful JetSkis in the market, we also provide an instructor who takes care of a group of 4 persons each on a ride. It is simply a combination of JetSki rental, sight seeing and round trip.
We are committed to providing a safe and fun experience to every one of our customers. For more information, feel free to email us at email@example.com. At JetSki-Dubai®, We offer professional services with very well trained Employees and well equipped with professional tools.
At JetSki-Dubai®, We pride ourselves on providing our customers with outstanding and unique Jet Ski rental services. let us help you, and then you can show the world what it means to be in a perfect health condition, Because we Inspire, Grow and Connect with you.
Where to ride a jet ski in Dubai
You decided to rent a jet ski in Dubai and now you want to know what are the top spots to visit from the sea side? We will give you a sneak preview of what you can expect on our jet ski dubai rental dubai.
- Jumeirah - The ultimate jet ski paradise Jumeirah is a coastal residential area in Dubai with a coast line of 14 kilometers. This makes Jumeirah the best playground for a ride with jet ski Dubai. Covered by the impressive World Islands the riding conditions are mostly much better than on the open sea. Passing by Dubai Kite Beach where you can checkout Dubai ́s elite in kite surfing along to big new artificial island, up to the best spots to take pictures with the skyline of Dubai Business Bay, Downtown and the tallest building in the world, Burj Khalifa.
- The World Islands Making your way with your jet ski to The World Island takes on a few minutes. 5km away from the coast the impressive islands are currently under development. It ́s not allowed to enter the Islands area with a jet ski in dubai but riding around will give you some very good impressions. The trip around the islands is around 25km long and should only be done in calm sea conditions. It ́s a fantastic ride and you will also be able to see the private Island of Michael Schumacher.
- Burj Al Arab This is definitely the top spot for taking pictures. This luxury hotel is the fourth tallest hotel in the world and is a magnet for every Dubai water sports fan. Shaped like the sail of a ship and 210m high this hot spot is a must have for your jetski rental Dubai.
- The Palm Jumeirah und Atlantis Hotel To ride the 20km around the palm on a jet ski dubai is possible, but while crossing the bottom of the palm you should ride slowly and in line with our guide for safety reasons. On your way around the Palm you can see impressive Villa and hotels. One of them is the Atlantis Hotel. The size and the shape of this 5 Star hotel attracts many visitors every day on sea and on the island. The picture with you in front of this amazing hotel is a must have. Your guide will help you to get the right shot.
- Dubai Marina (JBR) and Skydive Dubai This artificial canal city within the city of Dubai contains some of the world's tallest residential towers, including Princess Tower, which is the tallest residential buildings in the world with a Hight above 400 meters. Dubai Marina also has a jet ski dubai resting area where you can take a break from your tour. All day you can see the planes starting at skydive Dubai with a dozen of people on board willing to jump out of it.
- If you want to know more about how to ride safe on your jet ski rental dubai please read the following article. It will give you some good impressions about all safety tips when you rent a jet ski in dubai.
Jet Ski in Dubai Safety Tips
When it comes to Jetski rental Dubai all you are focused on is the jet ski and how to have fun with it. That ́s ok, but let ́s not forget that you are sitting on a 1500-1800cc engine, that ́s bigger than 50% of the cars you can see on Dubai roads have. We want you to stay safe on your jet ski ride and for sure all other participants on the sea shall enjoy their journey. This is what you have to take care of:
- 1. Water or other refeshments This sounds a bit strange for sure but this is most important in Dubai. The sun is very powerful between april and November and the best safety tips are worth nothing if fall of your jetski dehydrated. Drink at least 0,5L water before your ride and ask for water bottles to put in your jet ski storage. A jet ski rental dubai shall bring you fun and not cause any critical conditions.
- 2. Life vest, gloves and goggle The Life vest is mandatory on every Jetski rental Dubai without exception. You have the option to take gloves which gives better grip when the handle bar is wet. Goggles are recommended because the salt of the ocean is quite aggressive to the eyes if you experience this for the first time.
- 3. Follow your guide The tour guide on your jet ski rental dubai is there to show you the safest way for your preferred route. You have enough room to play around on your tour, but always follow his direction and commands.
- 4. Pay attention It's easy to say and often hard to follow in the thrill of the ride, but it ́s very important that you use your eyes and pay attention to what happens around you, near and far away. Stay away every other participant of the ride and choose your own line following the guide. Don't change your direction or speed without checking your surroundings. This will ensure a safe trip on the ocean for everyone. Stay away from submerged rocks, obstacles or hazards as well as currents and tide levels. These can easily damage your jet ski Dubai.